Moore Teachers are committed to making a difference. We do this in a number of ways:
- Supporting local charities
- Working with staff from disadvantaged backgrounds and those with disabilities to train to work in schools
- Providing training, support and experience for staff to become teaching and learning assistants in schools
- Working with Reed in Partnership to help and support people to return to work
- Working with supplier partners who meet our social value standards
- Providing apprenticeships for young people, providing hands-on, real-life work experience
- Being a ‘paper-free’ office
- Support for health and wellbeing, with access to support networks and mental health charities as well as trained Workplace Health Champions. This includes support for your mental health, physical health, menopause/andropause, and external counselling services.
- We have signed the Menopause Workplace Pledge, which means we recognise the support that women may need if affected by the menopause, and we promote open, positive and respectful discussions in order to support our staff
- Disability Confident Committed
- A commitment to social value and ‘giving back’ to the community
Moore Teachers are always looking for other ways to support the social value of the local area, so please feel free to get in touch with any suggestions for us!