Our staff come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are proud to work with amazing educators from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
We are a specialist education agency working with just Early Years and Primary settings. Whether you are a primary teacher, teaching assistant, early years practitioner or ancillary staff, we will work hard on your behalf to find you work that you want and where you want.
ECT? Working on a supply basis is a great way to:
- gain experience in different schools
- build on your planning and classroom management skills
- work towards your induction on longer-term contracts
- gain a permanent contract in a school that you know
We offer work on a day to day, short-term or long-term basis in primary schools and nurseries in the state and independent sectors.
Benefits of Working with Moore Teachers
- Dedicated, professional team who are all from a primary education background
- Local work – we won’t ask you to travel across London!
- Bank of teaching resources for all objectives in the new curriculum
- Advice and support from people who understand schools and the challenges they and staff face
- We will keep you up-to-date with the latest changes and ideas in education with termly newsletters
- Competitive pay rates because we know first-hand the hard work teaching entails
- Our email booking form, which will give you full details of each assignment
- Free CPD support and training
- We will listen to what you want and place you according to your wishes and strengths
- Support for health and wellbeing, with access to support networks and mental health charities as well as trained Workplace Health Champions. This includes support for your mental health, physical health, menopause/andropause, and external counselling services.
- A commitment to social value and ‘giving back’ to the community